Today I’m teaming up with Basic Invite to show off their amazing collection of customizable save the date options!
Here are three versions of the save the date invite that Basic Invite offers their brides:
- Traditional Save the Date Invitations
If you’ve been following me for a while you know I love a good wedding invitation suite – they make for beautiful images to remember your wedding day details and can elevate the whole feel of your wedding. Save the dates invites do the same thing – they pull together your colors and bring to life the ambiance of the day while getting people excited to attend your wedding!
Traditionally, save the date invitations are sent out about 6-8 months before your wedding date, but you can always send them earlier, especially for destination weddings when guests need extra time to take vacation days or find flights.
- Save the Date Magnets
These are so cute! If you want to up your save the date game (and hopefully keep them from getting tossed in the trash) Basic Invite has these cute little save the date magnets that your guests can stick right on their fridge! I think these are so cute and a genius alternative if you’re looking for something a little more fun!
- Change the Date and Save the Date Postcards
Finally, I’m loving the option to just order a simple change the date or save the date postcard, especially given the current COVID situation. Instead of sending an entire invitation, a simple change the date postcard is a simple, sweet way to let your guests know that you’ve decided to postpone or move your wedding.
Basic Invite also offers:
- Free wedding website templates where you can upload all your wedding details, engagement photos, hotel instructions, and any other information you want your guests to know!
- Custom samples that allow you to check and test the final quality of your order before printing.
- Almost unlimited colors. Using their instant preview, you can test color options online for your wedding and invitation suite before placing your final order. You can actually customize every element on the card, down to the littlest detail (this is the first time I’ve seen this and it’s amazing!)
- 900+ Wedding Invitation sets. ‘Nuff said. I think that’s plenty of options!
- Free address collection. Using a social media link or an email, Basic Invite allows you to easily ask for and collect your guest addresses. They even print the addresses on the envelopes for free!
- Tear-off RSVP postcards included with the send and seal wedding invitations. So simple it’s genius!
If you have any questions, Basic Invite has been a dream to work with and have a wonderful customer service team. You can also reach out to me – I’d be happy to share more about my experience!